Monday – Friday: 8 am to 8 pm Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 8 am to 6 pm
Urgent care (also known as Immediate Care) is your best option for most acute illnesses and non-life threatening injuries.
- High fever
- Pink eye
- Eye injuries
- Injury from falls or while taking blood thinners
- Bladder infections
- Stomach pain
- Lacerations (cuts)
Urgent care is also useful if you run out of your prescription medication and can’t get in to see your primary care physician quickly for a refill.
Our urgent care is also able to provide physical exams for school, sports, employment or DOT.
When to Go to the Emergency Room
- Severe chest pain (I think I’m having a heart attack)
- Fracture with bone sticking out of the skin
- Head injury with loss of consciousness
- Loss of consciousness for unknown reason
- Difficulty breathing
- Suspected poisoning or drug overdose
- Heart attack
- Uncontrollable bleeding
- Major trauma
- Serious lacerations with threat of loss of body part
To save time, you can download our patient health history form here http://qwikcaremd.com/urgent-care/urgent-care-online-registration. Complete the form and bring it in. If you prefer, you can just come in and fill out the forms when you arrive.